Nuweld II™ - Vinyl Replacement Window
Quality Replacement Windows...
The Nuweld II window is a Fully Welded Double Hung Window
Nuweld II™ Standard Features:
- 3/4" Clear Insulated Glass is standard with numerous glazing options available, such as our energy saving high-performance Low-E with argon gas which achieves the Energy Star rating in all fifty states.
- Designed as a true replacement window, the Nuweld II has large stamped metal jamb adjusters for precise alignment, an equal leg frame, head expander and sill angle for a perfect fit, and H-mullion for multiple window installations. Since the Nuweld II can be custom made to your exact size requirements, it can usually be installed in your home without disturbing existing interior woodwork.
- The beveled exterior frame of the Nuweld II Series provides a pleasant appearance that complements any home exterior.
- Fusion welded frame and sash construction produces a strong, long lasting, leak proof joint that will provide years of trouble free service.
- The Nuweld II utilizes a sloped sill design, not a pocket sill found on many vinyl double hung windows. This means that water flows off the sill faster and cleaning debris from the sill of the window is much easier.
- Both top and bottom sashes tilt in for easy cleaning from inside the home.
- Sashes are weather-stripped with two rows of high performance fin-seal weather-stripping to minimize air infiltration. The fully weather-stripped and interlocking meeting rail provides a tight secure seal between the sashes.
- Positive locking cam action sash locks provide secure closure by drawing the top and bottom sash close together.
- High quality AAMA Certified vinyl used in the frame and sash construction is warranted to not crack, pit, or corrode under normal use. The color is through and through, meaning the only maintenance required is an occasional cleaning with soap and water.
- Several grid between the glass (GBG) options allow you to customize the look of the Nuweld II to match any architectural style.
- Optional extruded aluminum half or full screen is strong and long lasting.
- Euro-White color for a pleasing appearance.
A great choice for your project...
The Nuweld II window strikes a great balance between energy efficiency, appearance, ease of installation and value.
The Nuweld II is a series of windows that includes a long list of standard features and available options and we think you will find the Nuweld II is a great choice for your remodeling project.
||// West vinyl windows are independently tested for structural strength, air infiltration resistance, water management performance, and forced entry resistance. In addition to these rigorous AAMA tests, West Window voluntarily certifies its products with a third party agency, National Accreditation and Management Institute, to assure the consumer that the windows they purchase are constructed to the same high standards to which they were tested.