West Elite - Vinyl Replacement Windows
Independently Tested and Certified H-R45/50/60...
Since 1949 West Window has been building and improving windows to make your home more comfortable and attractive. The West-Elite is the result of many years of experience in the window industry. It has incredible efficiency, is virtually maintenance-free, and is easy to clean and operate.
West Elite™ Standard Features:
- 1" Insulated Glass with Low-E3 366 and Argon Gas .
- SUPER SPACER' Warm Edge Technology.
- Triple fin seal weather-stripping provides a barrier to water and air.
- Fusion welded frame and sash add strength and durability.
- Heavy duty multi-cavity vinyl extrusions add strength and insulation.
- Both sashes tilt for easy and safer cleaning from inside the home.
- Sloped sill for positive water drainage and easy debris removal.
- Night latches for added security.
- Cam-type locks meeting ASTM forced entry test.
- Two locks standard on windows over 24" in width.
- Integral interlock at the meeting rails insure air tight seal and strength.
- Optional heavy duty extruded aluminum screen.
The West Elite™ window has been independently tested for air infiltration, water penetration and structural strength. Then it was certified by National Accreditation Management Institute. If needed, the West-Elite can meet a design pressure of 60 which is almost unmatched in our industry.
The latest energy saving insulated glass technology, with the dual seal system from SUPER SPACER®, provides greater comfort all year long. West-Elite vinyl windows are custom made to fit your home, assuring a tight, energy saving fit, usually without alterations to existing interior trim.
SUPER SPACER® Structural Foam Spacer
West Windows are custom made with the latest Warm Edge Technology - Super Spacer® - the world's only 100% foam, NO-Metal Warm Edge spacing system. Super Spacer® blocks the heat escape path, reduces the risk of condensation, retains optional gas between the panes, and provides one of the best thermal performances in the industry. (Learn More.)
9/16" Flat Grids
11/16" Contour Grids
1" Contour Grids
- Many glass options including Tinted, obscure, Low-E, and Tempered
- Argon gas
- Several screen wire options including dark aluminum
- Head and sill expander
- Mullion for multi-window installation
- Available in white or tan
- Colonial, Squared Diamond and contour grids between the glass