Allweld III - Vinyl New Construction Window
Enduring Strength and Beauty...
- The legacy of the Allweld welded vinyl window series continues with the Allweld III. Our top-of-the-line welded vinyl window, the Allweld III, continues to evolve to take advantage of the latest in vinyl window design technology, high performance options and custom craftsmanship. Compare the long list of premium features and we think you will find the Allweld-III a great choice for your home.
- Full One-Inch LoE3-366 Insulating Glass and Argon Gas is standard with numerous other glass options available.
- Elegant bevel detail on the sash rails provides a sculptured look to the sash.
- Graceful contour on the lift and pull rails is attractive as well as functional.
- Innovative sill design provides unparalleled strength and improved water performance. The lift rail interlocks with the frame sill for enhanced rigidity and performance under demanding conditions.
- Distinctively contoured exterior frame available in both box frame for replacement or with extruded 1 1/2" nail fin has built-in grooves to accept a variety of vinyl accessory trim pieces.
- Beautiful matching sliders and picture window are available.
- One Inch insulated glass and vinyl frames reduce outside noise penetration, making your home's living space more relaxing.
- Allweld III Vinyl Windows never need painting or routine maintenance, other than a periodic cleaning with ordinary soap and water.
- The fusion welded joints of the Allweld III should never separate, providing long lasting service and reliability.
- Allweld III Vinyl Windows are custom made to fit your home, assuring a tight, energy saving fit, usually without any damage or alterations to existing interior trim
- Energy saving LoE3-366 glass features a unique coating process that has been specially formulated to reject the sun's heat and damaging rays to help keep your home cool and comfortable. During the cold winter months, LoE3-366 reflects heat back into the house, helping your room stay warm and cozy.
- Fusion welded frame and sash.
- Both double hung sash tilt in for easy and safer cleaning from inside the home. Triple Fin Seal weather-stripping in vertical jambs for air leak protection.
- Heavy duty multi-cavity vinyl extrusions add strength and insulation.
- Sloped sill for positive water drainage and easy debris removal.
- Cam action sash lock. Two locks are standard on windows over 24" in width.
- Night Latches allow ventilation of window without allowing bottom sash to be fully raised.
- New construction window shown with nailing fin. Replacement windows do not have a nailing fin and are shipped with a sill angle, head expander, and installation screws.
- Many glass options, argon gas
- Heavy duty extruded aluminum screen, half or full height, with aluminum wire standard.
- Colonial, Squared Diamond, and Contoured grids between the glass (GBG).
- Sash reinforcements for high wind zone and commercial applications.
- Numerous snap-in vinyl accessories, including:
- Exterior J-Channel for siding application
Exterior Brickmold and bottom cover
Mullion for multiple window installation
Interior Sheetrock and Wood Return Receivers
Interior Frame Extensions available for several common wall thicknesses.
Vinyl Face Fins for exterior overlap installation